ALOE VERA GEL
ALOE VERA GEL
Rivona's 99% Aloe Vera Gel is a non-greasy multipurpose formulation with multiple beauty benefits for natural self-care. Try it now and experience the magic of Aloe Vera Gel!
- Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Silicone Free
- Phthalate Free
- pH Balanced
- No Harmful Chemicals
Hydrates and soothes the skin, promotes healing, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Aloe Vera 99% Pure Extract
Purifies and detoxifies the skin, helps treat acne and blemishes, and has antimicrobial properties
How will it help your skin?
Who is it for?
How to use it?
- Take a small amount of the gel and apply it to the desired area of the skin.
- Gently massage until fully absorbed. Provides soothing and cooling effects on the skin, making it feel refreshed and hydrated.
- Take a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and mix it with a few drops of honey or cucumber juice.
- Apply on the face for 10-15 minutes for rinse off with warm water to get smooth skin.
- Apply all over your face, neck, or as required. Use it daily for the best results.
- Aloe Vera has helped reduce acne and provide a clearer skin by applying a generous amount on the infected area.
Fading Dark Circles
- Applying Aloe Vera gel as an eye mask using a cotton ball and dabbing will help reduce the puffiness and fade away dark circles.
Dandruff & Scalp health
Apply required amount of Aloe Vera gel in the hair leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water, this helps in maintaining the pH level of the scalp by reducing the formation of excess oil production, making a healthier scalp environment for the hair to grow
- Use Aloe Vera gel prior styling your hair to for a stronger hold on the styles hair, it is a heathier option for hair than the serums filled with chemicals.
Very effective product. This product actually works! If you are planning to purchase this for your skin, go for it.
Love using this after shaving my face. Super moisturising
Good as expected